Cindy Pan Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Cindy Pan
- Cindy Pan is an Australian doctor and television personality, who specialises in sexual health and women's health.
- Pan was 'raised' on a CSIRO research station in Badgerey's Creek, New South Wales, where her father was a scientist.
- Pan holds a medical degree from the University of Sydney and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
- Pan holds many honorary positions including being an Ambassador for the National Breast Cancer Foundation, the Breast Cancer Network Australia and Heartkids Australia.
Topics for Cindy Pan
- Media work
- Health, Lifestyle and Relationship Issues
- Master of Ceremonies