Chris Huet Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Chris Huet
- Chris Huet has a unique background that combines technical, business and creative communication to deliver sky-high performance.
- As a fighter pilot and former Commanding Officer of Australia’s top gun fighter pilot school, he is an expert in high performance teams and adult learning.
- Working with multi-national companies, Chris has won and negotiated billions of dollars in contracts.
- Performing as CJ Bowerbird, Chris is an Australian champion spoken word artist and award-winning poet.
- Through his company Understood, Chris brings this diverse experience to improve organisational and individual performance through better communication.
Topics for Chris Huet
- Communicate from the cockpit not the cabin
Too often, we lead as if we’re stuck in the cabin of an aircraft. Chris gives you the tools and motivation to get up into the cockpit and have the influence you need.
- Navigating confidently through turbulence
Uncertainty and instability have been our constant companions in recent years. Learn how to lead from a place of strength, build purpose and inspire through crisis.
- Connected teams are performing teams
Hybrid work has separated us and challenged our approach to leadership. Chris brings his experience leading teams spread across the sky to show you how to inspire performance in disconnected times.
- Unleash your inner poet
Is your communication becoming repetitive and predictable? Try adding a little poetry. Thinking like a poet can spark your creativity and find surprising connections with your audience.
Testimonials for Chris Huet
Absolutely brilliant presentation, the most engaging of the day, which is incredibly challenging, given it was virtual!
HR Business Partner
Your session was the best we’ve had in three years! I personally liked the content as well as the interaction you had with young graduates & students.
Cracking presentation. Great oration skills. Rich lived examples.
General Manager People Performance and Culture
Adelaide Football Club
Enjoyed the opportunity to learn from Chris Huet tonight. Particularly loved the emotional connection in communication being the bridge over which our message must cross! Was insightful, authentic & delivered with commitment.
Group Executive Pharmacy Transformation
Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Chris received one of the highest presenter scores since creating our online program and, they want to hear more from him!
Professional Development Lead
Chris stole the show at Shoal Group’s recent ‘hideaway’ event. Showing a deep understanding of communication, Chris modelled his advice and demonstrated how to connect online. Chris energised our team, stimulating discussion and setting up the rest of the conference for success.
Chief Executive Officer
In an engaging talk, Chris helped our attendees to be more resilient, lead through uncertainty and communicate clearly with decision-makers. His lessons were precise, practical and relevant. Through humour, stories and interaction, Chris inspired the audience to be better leaders and communicators.
Chief Executive Officer
Asset Management Council
Truly inspiring performance.
General Manager Assets
Transdev Sydney Ferries