- Chloë McCardel is the World Record Holder Longest Non-stop Ocean Swim, Bahamas 2014. 124.4km in 42 hrs. Ratified by Marathon Swimmers Federation and certified by Guinness World Records.
- The most successful English Channel swimmer of the 21st Century and 2nd overall Greatest English Channel Swimmer. 23 Awards and trophies from the Channel Swimming Association.
- An International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame inductee and International Swimming Hall of Fame award recipient for outstanding swimming achievements.
- Fastest Channel Swimmer over 4x separate years, man or woman. First and only Australian to have swum a triple non-stop crossing of the English Channel.
- Coached 150+ people to swim the English Channel. Including a 16 year old school girl, a farmer who became the oldest person in history to complete a double non-stop crossing of the English Channel and Corporate Executives from multiple countries.
- Has extensive international media coverage including BBC, New York Times, CNN, Daily Telegraph, CBS, The Guardian, ITV, The Times, Sky News UK and more.
- Chloë is a friend of the Bahrain Royal family and has visited Bahrain as a guest on many occasions. She coached Prince Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa to a World First marathon swim from Saudi Arabia to Bahrain in 2014.
- Surviving and thriving: Change and adversity
Draw inspiration and learnings from Chloë’s peak performance and people management strategies to discover how she finally swum into the record books after repeated failures to swim a triple crossing of the English Channel.
- Harnessing the power of the mind
Chloë will share and show you how to use the same techniques used to reversed life-threatening hypothermia whilst swimming the English Channel through her unique techniques of connecting the subconscious and conscious mind.
- Unleash the roar – Female audiences
A confronting and transformational experience which allows audience members to discover their internal blockages preventing them from realising their ultimate potential.
- Leadership accelerator – Developing emotional intelligence
Discover how emerging leaders are able to grow key leadership ‘soft skills’. Combining Chloë’s strategies and pioneering research of renowned psychologist Dr Martyn Newman.
- Maximising executive performance – boost energy and reduce stress
Energy management is arguably one of the greatest skills of any Executive. Chloë shares her tools, tips and perspectives which have supported her to swim in the most harsh and inhospitable conditions on the planet whilst managing her business and personal life.
Presenting to financial and IT industry leaders, including Westpac, Optus, Veda and Intel, Chloë McCardel had a profound impact describing the extraordinary experiences and unfathomable challenges she has faced and overcome in ultra-marathon swimming. With a uniquely engaging ability to incorporate these experiences back to the corporate world, Chloë will both inspire and motivate you to achieve goals beyond what you thought was possible.
Marketing HP Head
Worldwide Office Printing Solutions
As one of the greatest ultra-marathon swimmers, Chloë McCardel tells a powerful story of endurance and perseverance. Having defied the odds of what people are capable of achieving, Chloë’s story is brilliantly motivational and encourages us all to be more disciplined in whatever we choose to pursue. She delivers her speeches with a refreshingly positive attitude, despite the hardship faced on her path to success. Chloë will inspire and relate to anyone with a goal to achieve.
Group Executive, Customer & Corporate Relations
There are very few people on the planet genuinely pushing the boundaries of human endeavour. Chloë McCardel is someone who inspires and astounds her audience with tales of achievement and suffering beyond anything most can imagine, all with a smile on her face. She is an Australian icon.
Top 300 ASX Company Founder
First Chief Entrepreneur
Blue Sky Alternative Investments Ltd, Queensland