Chloe Esposito OAM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Chloe Esposito OAM
- Chloe Esposito achieved Top 10 finish at the 2012 London Olympic Games.
- She was the first Australian to medal at a World Championships in 2012 (Bronze).
- Chloe Esposito is a 4x Australian National Champion.
- Chloe Esposito won a Gold Medal at 2016 Rio Olympic Games - with an Olympic Record.
- Chloe Esposito was awarded OAM in 2017.
- Chloe Esposito was ABC Sports Personality of the Year 2016.
- Chloe Esposito's many awards include Women’s Health ‘I Support Women in Sport’ Moment of the Year Award – 2016 Gold Medal - World Cup 3 2018, Kecskemet, Hungary- an Australian first!
- Chloe Esposito won a Gold Medal - Winner of 2018 World Cup Championship Final.
Topics for Chloe Esposito OAM
- We are a product of our environment - the impact of family, school and local environment on achieving Olympic Gold
- Chloe Esposito - my story
- There are numerous factors that make for success both in sport and life - a gold medal perspective
Testimonials for Chloe Esposito OAM
Chloe Esposito’s warm, genuine nature endeared her with the audience. Not only is she an amazing athlete with an amazing achievement but she is a great speaker.
Hunter Valley Grammar School