- Charles Marcus is the best-selling author of Success Is Not a Spectator Sport: How to Take Action and Achieve More and a contributing author of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Life Lessons for Mastering The Law of Attraction. 7 Essential Ingredients for Living a Prosperous Life.
- Former award-winning sales professional, corporate executive and successful entrepreneur.
- He was recognized as being one of only “10 Canadian Celebrities and Notable Personalities of 2015” by the Top Ten Event.
- His clients include Johnson&Johnson, American Express, Investors Group, Sun Life Financial, L’Oreal, Sony Corporation, The Special Olympics, Mercedes-Benz, General Motors, McDonalds Corporation, Procter and Gamble, Kodak Eastman, Government of Canada, Schneider Electric, World Management, Iran & Dubai.
- Ranked by hunger2succeed as one of the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers In The World".
- Success is not a spectator sport - How to take action and achieve more
From Charles best-selling book of the same name. Audiences will learn how to create the game plan, develop the mindset, shape the strategies, and find the discipline and motivation necessary to be successful in the game of life. They will learn also to develop their most valuable asset!!!Thought-Provoking, Powerful, Impactful and Motivational
- Dare to be great - How to get to world class in business and in life
After hearing Charles personal story and journey of going from a person who stuttered and struggled to even say his own name for over 25 years, to becoming a successful entrepreneur and today one of the top 60 Motivational Speakers In The World, this empowers people to want to define their greatness and get to world class. They see their journey after hearing Charles and through his eyes that anything is possible for them., Inspirational, Insightful. Human Potential.
- Winning the heart, mind, and loyalty of your customers
This high content keynote or workshop will show attendees how to build a world class service culture within their organization, what it takes to build customer trust and loyalty, 5 Drivers of Customer Service Excellence, the difference between a customer service and experience … task v outcome and understanding the buying habits and motives of the different generational groups today within your customers, especially millennials, who by 2025 will be roughly 75% of the working and buying force globally. High content and substance. Highly researched statistics, cutting edge, practical ideas and insights.
- Leadership matters - Creating the environment that is critical to your success
This keynote presentation or workshop is for leaders, managers and anyone who aspires to be in a leadership role. It will cover the new role of the leader in the 21st century, how to motivate, lead and retain a winning team, the Art of Servant Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, The Leader-Employee-Customer Connection, The Service Experience Value Chain, . 6 Components of Team Development. The I, WE and IT and understanding the psychology, mindset and personality drivers of your employees and what makes them perform to the highest level. How you hire, mould that team of individuals in place so everyone is on the same page and achieving high performance and results. Very High Content and insights to use immediately to make you a better leader, more in tune and savvy in your company workplace. Empowering. Lots of food for thought. Learn how to retain your best talent and attract the best out there.
- Seize the moment - Winning in a changing world
How to face the changes in life, have that positive mindset, how to be innovative, see change as something new and exciting, let go of the old, bring in the new. I know 3 things about change, if you accept change, you will survive, if you resist change you will fail, but for those of us, the bold, the courageous the innovative who run towards the change in our lives, you will succeed. Motivational, Educational, Get’s you thinking, inspiring, shows you tools to make the change in your life work for you.
You took the time to understand our organization and what drives us to ensure that your message would hit home. A great speaker connects with the audience and holds their interest. You definitely achieved this.
The feedback from your talk to our financial security advisors and management team has been phenomenal. You were terrific, and a breath of fresh air. While I had heard a lot about you and you came highly recommended, you surpassed even my expectations.
Freedom 55 Financial
You clearly hit a home run, Charles, with our sales and service team. Thank you for your valuable contribution to making our event such a success.
Bank of Montreal
EXCEPTIONAL, that is the word that comes to mind when I think of how you impacted our sales team today