Cassie Silver Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Cassie Silver
- Award-winning television journalist with the Seven Network, Cassie Silver has excelled in the media industry over the past 15 years working in television, print, radio and advertising.
- Cassie has been a master of ceremonies for over a decade; hosting balls, conferences and panel discussions both nationally and internationally.
- She’s holds the title of Company Director of production house and media agency Silver Lining & Co Pty Ltd, which specialises in video, copywriting & media training.
- She’s the host of award-winning Australian fertility podcast “What To Expect When You’re Injecting” and frequently invited as a lived experience guest speaker on the topic of infertility.
- Cassie’s creative writing skills have been recognised in her published and playful children’s book, “Priscilla The Gorilla & Jack The Silverback”.
- A media trainer herself, Cassie is a frequently requested on-air media talent and guest speaker.
Topics for Cassie Silver
- Corporate Event Host and Master of Ceremonies
With experience conferences, corporate events, expos, brand launches and a range of other event types - Cassie is one of Australia’s highly regarded event hosts and master of ceremonies. Her list of clients include Crown Resorts, St John Ambulance, Industrial Relations Society of Western Australia, and many more.
- Fiercely infertile
Using her own lived experience, Cassie shines a light on the often dark world of infertility and why we need to talk about more about it more. Whether her audience is from the medical field or everyday men and women riding the infertility rollercoaster, Cassie uses raw and candid storytelling to make an impact.
- International Women’s Day / Female empowerment
She’s an entrepreneur, company director, TV personality, wife and mother of two and celebrates how you can have it all, do it all and why you should.
Testimonials for Cassie Silver
Cassie shares raw insights into her own fertility journey with courage and candour. Her story is a valuable, relevant and thought-provoking for healthcare professionals specialising in fertility and people embarking on their own fertility path.
MedKom Group – Medical Communications
Cassie is a true professional that embodies all the hallmarks of a quality Master of Ceremonies. Polished, engaging and insightful, Cassie has elevated our events and captured audiences. She has a natural knack for perfectly intertwining her personality into her delivery and tailoring content to the audience and topic/s at hand. We will be thrilled to engage Cassie again for future events.
Industrial Relations Society of Western Australia
She builds strong and long-lasting relationships, prepares for every job the same whether big or small and brings a cheeky smile to the role. She is happy to go the extra mile for clients which is why they hire her over and over again.
Peach and Pineapple
Cassie was an excellent & captivating MC and guest speaker at my women events. She shows powerful authenticity combined with business knowledge. Listening to her talking about the many challenges that she has successfully overcome is inspiring.
Cassie is an awesome MC! We used her at a corporate charity gala and she knows how to keep a crowd engaged! With a great sense of humour and a great understanding of how an event needs to run, I would highly recommend her services.
Plan B Events
Cassie has a unique ability to capture the audience. Her clear and powerful delivery of communication, with a wonderful sense of humour, enables her to connect with an audience in any setting.
Hakka For Life