- Cameron has worked in all aspects of showbiz: acting, producing, directing for film and television through to musical theatre. He is also a published singer/songwriter, magazine columnist and has credits as a television host and radio announcer.
- He started as a model at 18 then hosted children’s television The Dish and The Cameron Daddo Show.
- At age 21, Cameron was hosting Australia's Number One program, the game show Perfect Match, making him the youngest individual to ever host a primetime television show in Australia.
- He starred in stage productions including the lead in Big River and the Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz, Captain Von Trapp in The Sound of Music, Narrator for The Rocky Horror Show and Legally Blonde.
- He appeared in top-rated TV shows in including all of the CSI’s and NCSI’s, The Mentalist, and he featured as the Vice President in a season of 24 and played the President in the hit series, Nikita. Locally, he’s had starring roles in TV drama performances like Beaconsfield and as a series regular Adam Goodman in Packed to the Rafters.
- You can be hear Cameron 7nights a week on his number 1 rating national Smooth FM radio show.
- He is the Founder of MENS TEAM, an organisation which assists men to form their own support group for emotional and mental fitness.
- How to make good GREAT
- The Art of ReINVENTION
- Dealing with NO
- Gratitude is Riches
- Staying Grounded in who you are, when your job requires you to be the opposite/ Life Balance
- VULNERABILITY is STRENGTH
- Master of Ceremonies
Cameron is a natural. He is genuine, authentic and very humorous in delivering a message that is relevant to any audience, but particularly in a business/ convention setting.
Freedom Sales Academy
Cameron had the audience on a string, with incredible tales of his life in Hollywood. Reflecting on personal experiences, the need for resilience and determination, his honesty shone through captivating the entire room.
Cameron Daddo was such a personable engaging speaker at our recent event fundraising for homelessness. We have received so many positive comments about the evening and how much they enjoyed Cameron's speech which covered his move to Hollywood nearly 30 years ago and some funny stories from that era. He discussed his time on SBS' "Filthy Rich and Homeless" and how that affected him. He willingly mingled with the audience before and after the speech. He was an easy going, yet professional, personality to work with before and during the event which made our job of organising the logistics very easy. We have no hesitation in recommending him for your next event.
Young Crisis Accommodation Centre