Callum Hann Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Callum Hann
- Callum Hann is a cook, author and passionate food educator, drawing inspiration from his Barossa Valley heritage and the best produce SA has to offer.
- Co-founded Sprout a 100% hands on interactive cooking school in 2011, Sprout Health Studio in 2015, Sprout Training in 2017, and restaurants Lou’s Place and eleven in 2020.
- His cookbooks include The Starter Kitchen, I'd Eat That!, and co-authored cookbook Quick. Easy. Healthy.
- Is a regular contributor to SA Life magazine, ACH Group and Health Partners.
- Host on Channel 7’s SA Weekender.
- Second place Masterchef Australia 2010, first place Masterchef Allstars 2012 and fourth place Masterchef Back to Win 2020.
- Is an ambassador for the Cancer Council, Brand South Australia, Market Fresh SA and the Adelaide Crows.
Topics for Callum Hann
- Cooking demonstrations, cooking classes, and food related activities
- Healthy eating
- Establishing healthy habits with children