- Brigitte Duclos began her media career in television in 1986, when she joined the Ten news team in Melbourne as one of the first female sports journalists in Australia. She quickly established herself in that role as well as presenting on-the-road News reports and weather.
- Brig has also reviewed movies for Ten's Video Hits, presented a parenting segment for Bert Newton's Good Morning Australia and written columns for the Herald Sun's Sunday Magazine
- In 1997, after four years of Breakfast radio on Triple M, she joined the drive show The Grill Team with Dermott Brereton and Eddie McGuire, which again topped the ratings. After a stint with Barry Bissell on sister radio station FOX.FM, she returned to Triple M to be a part of The Cage which initially aired on Triple M Drive, before being moved to Breakfast and is currently being heard in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
- In 2008 she joined MIX FM breakfast team with Tom Gleeson.
- Broadcasting, journalism and media
Applause for Brigitte Duclos, a sharp, well-in-tuned woman with great whit and personality. A guest speaker who knows how to connect with an audience.