- Brian Nankervis is a poet, performer, writer, producer and MC.
- As the tortured street poet, Raymond J Bartholomeuz, Brian was a regular on Hey, Hey It's Saturday from 1986 to 1999.
- Brian co-created the music trivia game show RocKwiz and appears as adjudicator and co-host with Julia Zemiro.
- Working with his partner Sue Thomson, Brian has co-produced documentaries for the ABC, Class Clowns for the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and Tempest at the Drop In.
- Brian frequently appeared as himself on television and stage and was the regular warmup man and audience wrangler for The Panel and Thank God You’re Here.
- In 2012 Brian hosted Pictures Of You for Channel 7.
- Since 2016 Brian has co-hosted The Friday Revue on ABC Radio.
Brian read the crowd perfectly and did a fabulous job entertaining our group.
Nutrien AG Solutions
Brian was a huge hit. Our gala dinner was outstanding and in no part due to Brian’s enthusiasm. He is so easy to work with, and is a no-risk entertainer. Clean, appropriate, engaging, friendly … so many wonderful things. Everyone just absolutely loved him and everyone got into the Rockwiz competition. Having Brian as an MC for an awards with a Rockwiz show thrown in is a guarantee to an outstanding dinner event. Highly recommended.
Brian, just a quick note to say I thought you did the most magnificent job at The Logies. Everyone wanted to keep playing music trivia!!! Gary Sweet doing Mick Jagger to ‘Satisfaction'! Seriously, all through the night you were fantastic.
Brian is a great host and MC at these gigs – brings a warmth and humour and always well received by audience - knows how to roll with the room.
Peter Rix Management
He was AMAZING!
Brian was so great that we immediately booked him straight away for next year.
Bank of Melbourne
We found Brian Nankervis to be highly professional in his approach as well as an excellent choice for both our MC as well as the entertainment. A few days before our event he was pleased to be involved in a teleconference with our event team and listened carefully to our comments, on the evening of the event he worked through our event plan with us and even noted difficult names in our event awards in phonetic format to ensure everything was correct. His attention to detail ensured that our event went well, plus when we had some minor changes during the evening nothing was too much trouble and he still delivered a perfect outcome for us. We cannot speak highly enough of his professionalism as our MC and, of course, his entertainment capabilities are also exceptional. As a result of Brian’s involvement we had comments that this was perhaps our best event ever!
Australian Radio Communications Industry Association