Brett Maher Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Brett Maher
- Brett Maher is an Australian basketball legend who played his entire career with the Adelaide 36ers.
- Was a six time MVP, three time Premiership player for the Adelaide 36ers and four time NBL All Star Selection.
- Represented Australia at the 1996, 2000 and 2004 Summer Olympic Games.
- Was inducted into the Basketball Australia and NBL Hall Of Fame.
- Owns and runs World Sports Tours and runs the Adelaide 36ers Club in-school and school holiday Community programs.
Topics for Brett Maher
- Overcoming adversity
- Change management
- Mentoring and leading by example
- Master of Ceremonies