Bob Schwartz Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Bob Schwartz
- Bob Schwartz is a successful serial company builder and leader of technology and consumer-facing commerce companies.
- He has created over $1Billion+ in value and exists for shareholders and founders, and series of companies today worth $100’s millions, and two valued well over the $1B mark.
- He is co-chairman of DC based non-profit Good360.org that delivers over $400M/year in goods to non-profits.
- Bob is managing partner of 47B, a portfolio approach firm building value in growth stage commerce brand and technology capability companies
- His career highlights include President of Magento, Founding GM of Nordstrom.com, LiveBid President and numerous other roles serving as Interim CEO / President, Board and active Advisor.
Topics for Bob Schwartz
- The Weaponization of Retail and Commerce
- Commodity vs Brand
- Building a Soul: Brand + Culture
- Building Value vs Growth – its just math!
- Conversion is the 3%, why do we ignore the 97%? Community matters