- Bob Hunter is a veteran leader, with his early experience in the Australian Army beginning a long career of leading through crisis.
- He lead organisational reform following the 1996 Blackhawk disaster.
- Post-military he co-founded the risk management consultancy business OAM.
- Rebuilt Rugby WA as the CEO following the cessation of the Western Force.
- A brilliant leadership mind across multiple industries.
- Leadership in crisis situations
The importance of communications, the planning process and flexibility in applying leadership styles and solutions.
- Individual and team resilience building
- Never set a pattern
Leading though risk environments and situations – being innovative and having multiple plans.
- Rebuilding teams post-crisis
Getting the team aligned and working together.
- Rebuilding a sporting organisation
Rebuilding Rugby WA post-loss of the Western Force.