Benjamin Cheng Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Benjamin Cheng
- Benjamin Cheng (MEd, BEng) has been helping corporate with Business Strategy to Penetrate Markets, Improve Corporate Internal / External Communication for greater synergy and implement Effective Management for efficiency and productivity since 1999.
- From 2008 to 2013, Ben held the position of Senior Vice President of Training & Development for a US based holding company, Executive Director of Human Resources for the Singapore subsidiary and holds Directorship in 5 other companies around the world.
- Ben was the Founding Member, Professional Member and former President of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (APSS). He was also the Co-Chair person for organizing the 1st Global Speakers Summit 2005 held in Singapore. APSS is affiliated to the National Speakers Association (NSA) of USA through the Global Speakers Federation (GSF).
- He has also been interviewed and featured live on Television and Radio. He is an active Toastmaster (ATM-S) and is the 1st speaker in District 80 to be the dual district level Champion in Humorous Speech Contest (2004) and Table Topics Contest (2006).
- He has provided training, speaking, and consultancy services to companies, organizations and schools such as; ABN AMRO AIA Amega Global LLC; Bain & Mercer; BizAsia International; British American Tobacco (Malaysia); CapitaLand (China); Central Provident Fund Board (CPF); Citibank Indonesia; City Chain; Daimler Chrysler; Fonterra Brands; Grand Sun International; Heinekan Beer; Standard Chartered Bank Success Forever.com (USA, China); Titan Petrochemicals Group UBS Bank.
Topics for Benjamin Cheng
- Sales and marketing
- Art of communication
- Accelerated learning
- Psychology of selling
- Strategic management
- Telephone sales and telephone marketing
- Excellent customer service
- Effective leadership
- Effective presentation
- Public speaking
- Train the trainers, speakers training
- Time management
- Stress management