- Ben Popham is a Paralympic swimmer and dual Gold Medallist. He is a much loved member of the Dolphins swim team.
- Ben was the 2011 Little Telethon Star and has regularly appeared in Western Australia’s annual televised fundraiser.
- Ben is currently studying a Bachelor of Public Relations and Journalism at Curtin University. In 2019 he was awarded the Curtin University Sportsman of the Year.
- Ben has Cerebral Palsy and often speaks on how organisations and sporting clubs can become more inclusive of those from diverse backgrounds.
- Ben also talks on the importance of goal setting and how individuals can ensure they perform when it matters most.
- How organisations can be more inclusive of those from diverse backgrounds
Ben shares his experiences as someone living with a disability on how organisations can be more inclusive of those from diverse backgrounds to ensure they maximise their potential.
- The right goal setting techniques to maximise performance
Ben shares his experiences as an elite athlete on how individuals should approach goal setting to ensure they peak when it matters most.
- Thinking big and achieving your goals
Ben shares his life experiences as someone living with a disability who has been able to achieve his goals.
- The life of an elite para-athlete
Ben provides a light-hearted take on his experiences as an elite para-athlete.