Azran Osman-Rani Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Azran Osman-Rani
- Azran Osman-Rani built the world’s first long-haul low-cost airline from startup to US$1billion IPO.
- Built iflix from startup, to 20 million users in 20 markets across Asia in 3 years, and sold to Tencent.
- Currently disrupting healthcare with Southeast Asia’s leading digital therapeutics startup that addresses chronic disease management and mental healthcare together.
- Author of 30 Days and 30 Years: The Sprint and Marathon of Breakthrough Performance.
- London Speaker Bureau’s most booked Asian speaker in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2019 Top 10 global most booked speaker.
- Developed an e-learning programme on building mental resilience.
Topics for Azran Osman-Rani
- Breakthrough Mindsets for Breakthrough Performance
- Crisis Leadership: Turning Fear and Anxiety into Positive Energy
- Scaling a Disruptive and Innovative Culture
- Building Mental Resilience
- Courageous Conversations – creating a culture of relentless learning and feedback
- Disrupting the Disruptors: Unique Asian models that challenge global leaders
Testimonials for Azran Osman-Rani
Edward Lynx had invited Azran as a guest to speak to a group of Executive Managers of one of he leading multinational companies in the automotive industry. Azran's experiences of working in a complex industry and his practical tips and insights into the topics of innovation, agility and speed, and winning tomorrow's business were most appreciated and truly inspiring.
Talent and Management Development
Edward Lynx AB
Azran was a guest speaker at our Development Centre in Shanghai. His session was interactive, and inspiring, with Azran tying well into the session the links to our own organisations. He was engaging, open and approachable with the audience. I around topics such as entrepreneurship, agility and similar areas.
Global Senior Talent Manager
I loved the way he thought and l loved the way his organisation thought. It made me think how are we going to incorporate that into the various organisations l am involved with. It was inspirational.
Barrington Consulting Group
Well l knew Azran already because we are on the Curtin Asia Business Centre Advisory Board together so l knew he was a very interesting character and l think he gives you just a different perspective about what's happening in the world.
He was exciting, innovative, challenged the status quo. That was the best thing about it and as a consequence makes you rethink a lot of traditional theory.