Ariarne Titmus OAM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Ariarne Titmus OAM
- In 2022, Ariarne Titmus OAM, nicknamed The Terminator, was awarded a Medal of the Order of Australia for service to sport as a Gold medallist at the Tokyo Olympic Games 2020.
- Ariarne Titmus won gold in the 200m and 400m freestyle, Silver in the 800m freestyle and Bronze in the 4 x 200m freestyle relay at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
- Ariarne won Gold in the 400m freestyle, 4x200m freestyle relay, Silver in the 200m freestyle and Bronze in 800m freestyle at the 2019 FINA World Championships.
- She won Gold in 4x200m freestyle relay and Silver in the 400m freestyle and 800m freestyle at the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships.
- Ariarne Titmus won Gold in the 200m freestyle and 400m freestyle (World Record) at the 2018 World Short Course Championships.
- Ariarne won Gold in the 400m freestyle, 800m freestyle, 4 x 200m freestyle relay and Silver in the 200m freestyle at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- She won Bronze in the 4x200m freestyle relay at the 2017 FINA World Championships.
Topics for Ariarne Titmus OAM