- Anyier Yuol is a human rights activist for migrants and refugees, gender diversity and cultural competency.
- Is the founder and CEO of Miss Sahara and Anyier Model Management.
- Her numerous awards include; Young woman of the west 2020 (highly commended); Phd scholarship at Western Sydney University 2019; Zonta international district 24 women of achievement award 2019; professional and academic excellence award, celebration of African Australian Inc. 2019;
- Interviewed on SBS, ABC TV and Radio, local news.
- Women in Leadership
- Diversity and Inclusion (gender and cultural)
- Refugee and Migrants (women and girls)
- Personal development and Networking
- Education and Gender equality
- Building Resilience
Youth participation and women in sport from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
She has a commanding presence, and an open and honest nature. She had great content and it was age appropriate for the audience. She looked fabulous and exuded positive vibes. Anyier was a pleasure to work with.
The Hills Shire Council
Anyier was a very relevant, relatable and engaging speaker. She was able to captivate the room with her story and inspire our team to keep working on developing their growth mindset and to build on their resilience, positivity and adaptability. Anyier's wealth of knowledge in the diversity, inclusion and gender equality space was also incredibly relevant and interesting for our team, as this is a key focus of our business. Anyier was also highly accessible and warm, she was so generous with her time, staying around after the presentation to talk further with our team and even joined us at our post event function. Our team were so incredibly appreciative of her additional time, discussion and positive energy!
Eftpos Payments Australia
Anyier was absolutely fantastic.