Anthony 'Mini' Minichiello Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Anthony 'Mini' Minichiello
- Anthony 'Mini' Minichiello is the founder of MiniFit, a health and fitness programs for kids.
- He is the most-capped player in Sydney Roosters' history.
- His rugby league awards include Sydney Roosters team of the century, Sydney Roosters all time games (302) All time tries (139).
- He was awarded the Dally M Fullback of the Year, Harry Sunderland medal twice, Wally Lewis medal and International Golden Boot Award.
Topics for Anthony 'Mini' Minichiello
- The power of nutrition to heal the body
- Leadership and habits to create good culture
- Professional sports and business