Angie Lau Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Angie Lau
- Angie Lau is a 20+ year veteran in broadcast journalism and previously Bloomberg TV’s lead anchor in Asia as the morning show host of First Up with Angie Lau.
- Is an entrepreneur and founder of Forkast.News, a digital media platform covering blockchain and emerging technology at the intersection of business, economy, and politics.
- Invited to lead global conversations with business leaders and state leaders at conferences with the OECD, UN General Assembly, Forbes, and the Asian Development Bank.
- Speaker on topics of media / journalism, entrepreneurship, trade and finance, Asia, digital innovation, women’s leadership.
Topics for Angie Lau
- Media / journalism
The evolution from traditional to digital journalism.
- Digital transformation / disruption
How business leaders must adapt thinking to be competitive.
Blockchain technology and emerging technology’s impact on business thinking.
- Women’s leadership and empowerment
Being a female startup entrepreneur and leader in media.
- Economy and finance (especially in Asia)
Outlook and trends on current affairs from a global news anchor’s perspective.
- Master of Ceremonies
For any kind of corporate, economic, business, or political event.
Testimonials for Angie Lau
You brought your magic … incredible energy. You brought together a room of thousands with ability and finesse. You elevated our conference — and that’s not an easy thing to do. You were amazing, and we can’t wait to have you host again next year!
Associate Director General
Angie is a consummate professional. She did an amazing job moderating a talented – but opinionated – panel debating the Future of Luxury at our GREAT Festival of Innovation. She ensured that everyone got the chance to contribute, but also used her brand of firm charm to maintain the momentum and cover off all our main questions.
London Craft Week
On behalf of all the partners of PwC Australia, I want to sincerely thank you for your contribution at the 2018 Partners’ Summit. Your expert moderation of our panel helped make it a fantastic and insightful experience for our partners — feedback from attendees at today’s session has been outstanding.
Chief Executive Officer
PwC Asia Pacific