- Angela has founded two international companies, written two internationally sold books as well as helped many families both on and off screen.
- Angela worked for Madonna & other VIP’s.
- She’s currently working with Google.
- Commenced filming Family 360 in Singapore.
- Written Baby Love and Baby Food books.
- Featured on Sunrise, Today Tonight, Mornings, Channel 10, many radio stations, Herald-Sun, New Idea, Jetstar magazine, Offspring Magazine.
- Hard work paid off, never gave up, positive thinking, no such thing as NO!
In Angela’s presentations, audiences will learn:
- Never get complacent with your current situation, it can change very quickly!
- The power of positive thinking and persistence.
- Following your dreams and the importance of passion.
- What it was like to work and live with one of the greatest music artists of all-time.
- teenage topics
- child rearing
- steps to success
“Angela speaks to the young individuals at their level . They find her stories enchanting and inspiring. Angela speaks from the cuff and it shows in its warmth and sincerity. She is very flexible on what she has to say and can speak on so many topics due to her life experiences. Thus I whole heartedly recommend her to any organisation but especially to schools or communities which involves in attempting to motivate young people.”
Evan Metaxas, Patterson River Secondary College
“Our school was looking for someone dynamic to speak to our year 9's about career options. Angela not only lived up to this expectation but had the audience totally engaged! The feedback from students was exactly what we were looking for, "you can achieve anything if you work hard". Thanks Ang the students really enjoyed your time.”
Kelli Jacobsen, Acting assistant principal, Bright P12 College
Angela recently visited our classroom of year 6 students at Ballam Park Primary School, and entertained them with an amazing account of her experiences as a former Nanny for pop sensation, Madonna. Angela’s presentation was outstanding, speaking candidly about her highs and lows, constant travelling and the rubbing of shoulders with many celebrities from all walks of life. Her natural conversational and story telling manner had the students captivated. The students were very fortunate to hear how Angela made a dream come true through her determination to succeed.
Ballam Park Primary School