Andrew Scipione AO APM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Andrew Scipione AO APM
- Andrew Scipione, AO, APM served as the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force for 10 years, and was one of the longest serving police chiefs in NSW history.
- During his time as Commissioner, Andrew oversaw demonstrable change in leadership style, management processes, information and technology systems, recruitment and training regimes, and equal opportunity employment that brought the NSW Police Force into the 21st Century.
- Andrew is a recipient of the Australian Police Medal in 2003, was awarded the National Medal in 1996, and was named in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List in 2016.
- As Commissioner he has led a large work force that has been challenged by the tyranny of distance, diversity, ethnicity, immigration policies, State politics and the ever changing world in which we live.
Topics for Andrew Scipione AO APM
- Cyber Crime is on the rise - a police responsibility?
- Corporate Australia are you ready for a terrorist act?
- Community Based Policing- is it working?
- Balancing Zero Tolerance and Civil Liberties – Is it Possible?
- Being a catalyst for change has risks and rewards- a Police Commissioner’s Perspective
- Social Impact of a changing society - a Police Commissioner’s Perspective
- Culture is critical when a work force is geographically and culturally diverse – A Police Commissioner’s Perspective