- Founder and CEO of GoCatch, built a national business in a highly competitive market.
- Secured $13m in capital investment and government funding.
- Developed and ran corporate innovation programs for Lion, Qantas, HCF, NRMA, ING Direct & Simplot.
- Mentor to founders and CEOs of over 50 Startup businesses.
- Consulted to corporate executives of on innovation strategy and engagement with startups.
- 1st Prize winner of Tech23 Award of $50,000 cash for best Startup Pitch of 2011.
- Founders, Startups and Venture Capital
- How to found and build a disruptive startup tech business
- Solving the Innovators Dilemma
- How to innovate for growth in a corporate environment
- Emerging Startups and Technology Industry Trends in Health, Financial Services, Transport, FMCG, Agriculture, Media and Retail
- Lean Startup Methodology
- Building digital products that customers love, but more importantly use
- Why products fail and how to avoid it
- Innovation Within a Bureaucracy
- How continual innovation is possible, even in corporate, government and university environments
- Startup Execution
- How to Find Your First Customers, Understand Your Business Model and Generate Explosive Growth
- How to Turn a Business Idea into Reality and Raise Investment Funding to Scale it
- Why it Has Never Been a Better Time to Found a Startup Business and How to Keep Your Job While You Do it
In addition to his keynotes, Andrew is available as an:
- MC for Start-up Pitch events
- Facilitator for fireside chat events – leading conversation
- Run Pitch days / sessions
Andrew's presentation was relevant to the audience, introduced some real gems of knowledge and encouraged alternate ways of thinking. He made the effort to connect individually with each person who attended the event, both before and after his presentation. He followed up with individuals who requested additional information and contact from him, even providing his entire presentation to be shared with all attendees. Andrew spent additional time to enjoy and gain understanding of our remote region prior to the event date at his own expense. This extra effort created a higher level of connection with his audience. We would highly recommend Andrew for any business related event. He is charismatic, down to earth, knowledgeable and an excellent communicator
Developing East Arnhem Limited
Andrew is an excellent speaker who is able to draw on his infectious passion for, and experience in startups to challenge, inspire and engage diverse audiences. His capacity to translate his entrepreneurial thinking into clear, usable insights, and great anecdotes really hit the mark with our business student cohort and made for a unique and transformative learning experience.
Manager Work Integrated Learning, Vice Chancellery, Sydney
The University of Notre Dame Australia (Fremantle, Broome & Sydney)