- Formerly played with the Los Angeles Lakers
- Has played for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Dallas Mavericks, Golden State Warriors, Milwaukee Bucks
- Competed in the 2016 Rio Olympics, 2008 Beijing Olympics, 2004 Athens Olympics
- NBA Championship 2015
- Performing at the Highest Level
- Health, Fitness and Nutrition
- Overcoming Adversity
- Beating Fear of Failure
- Decision Making
- Work / Life Balance
On the 28th & 29th of June 2017 we held our Annual OBrien Real Estate Summit at Caulfield Racecourse in Melbourne. It’s our biggest event on our training calendar where we hosted 14 speakers with 420 attendees.
On day 2, for our finale and to close off our conference we had the pleasure of having Andrew Bogut present. Andrew was absolutely inspiring, moving and motivating, he was very real in his storey. Andrew spoke about his background, his journey, a winning mindset, playing as a team and dealing with failure. It was touching listening to his humble beginnings and the hard work he put in to achieve the pinnacle in his sport as an Australian athlete.
If the opportunity arises I would highly recommend and encourage any organisation that is seeking an A lister Keynote speaker to invite Andrew to Lead, Speak, Motivate & Inspire any demographic group of people. He has changed and made a positive difference in our organisation and I thank him for it.
OBrien Real Estate