- Andrew Barnett is a versatile and hilarious comedian.
- Widely regarded as one of the best comedy MC’s in Australia, Andrew is able to cater to a wide range of audiences and events.
- Andrew has performed audience warm up for television and major events, including the 2015 Dally M awards.
- Winner of the 2015 ANZ Blue Rooms comedy prize as part of the Spectrum Now Festival.
- In 2013 was hand picked to host the comedy stage at the Sydney leg of the Hoodoo Gurus invitational music festival Rip It Up.
- After dinner entertainer
- Master of Ceremonies
Andrew Barnett recently performed at the Bayfield Hotels Liquor Industry Trade lunch, which raises money for the Children's Cancer Institute. Andrew performed before an audience of over 160 management and staff of leading liquor suppliers and their key customers. Andrew’s performance was not only extremely amusing, but his tone and material suited the function perfectly. Andrew’s performance helped make the day a success. I would gladly recommend Andrew for any company planning an event.
Corporate Partnerships Manager
Children's Cancer Institute
I had the pleasure of working with Andrew for The Arnott's Foundation Trivia Night. After a colleague and I attended a Comedy Night, which he had hosted for Camp Quality, we knew he would be perfect for our event. Andrew was briefed on our event in the days leading up, and on the night, he jumped in and ran the night for us with ease and without any hesitation. Andrew is without a doubt passionate, engaging to his audience and lots of fun to work with. The crowd loved his wit, energy and very funny jokes. I would have no hesitation in recommending or booking for him for future events.
National Events & Admin Manager
The Arnott’s Foundation
Andrew was perfect. He was hilarious & entirely appropriate for our crowd. Whilst I was out of the room dealing with an office issue, I could hear the audience laughing hysterically. I had lots of feedback that he was terrific.
Newport Surf Racing Academy
Quick witted, sharp-tongued…
The Daily Telegraph
Warm, personable and hilarious