- Andrea Clarke is the author of Future Fit, The Australian Business Book of the Year, 2019.
- Future Fit was a finalist in the UK Business Book of 2020.
- She is a digital education pioneer, routinely delivering learning programs to Bunnings, Lendlease, Austrade, NBN, Future Women and BHP.
- A former television news correspondent, Andrea was based in Washington D.C. for Thomson Reuters, Al Jazeera English & Seven News.
- Was the Communication Director for a US based organisation, working on humanitarian aid programs in Iraq, Jordan, Georgia and Afghanistan.
- She routinely media trains top ASX listed CEO’s and their executive teams.
- Future Fit: How to stay relevant and competitive in the future of work
A window into the current workforce and the three non-negotiable skills for the 2020’s.
- Crafting a modern career
As traditional work arrangements transform, we find ourselves in a far looser and less structured work model where the responsibility for finding, securing and delivering work is shifting to the individual in ways we've never seen before. So what does our new career model look like and how can we identify our purpose and position, to find our place in this new work order?
- The business of building trust
Businesses, banks and institutions are facing an extraordinary problem: we don’t trust them anymore. Established brands that have thrived on a one dimensional system for decades are now coming undone, in a market that has swiftly moved to a new model of trust - a distributed model - where individuals have more credibility than big brands. So how can an organisation rebuild trust with its customers, employees and shareholders to stay relevant and competitive? Using case studies and experience from her work advising top ASX leaders, Andrea explores the four tactical steps that can be the starting point for regaining lost ground in a new environment.
- Defying Disruption: Future Fit Skills for the 2020's
As we negotiate a post-pandemic workforce, the need to have skills that defy disruption has never been so urgent. Award-winning author and digital learning pioneer, Andrea Clarke, explores how a far looser and less structured work arena is giving way to the rise of the individual. There is simply, nowhere to hide in the future of work as businesses reorganise tasks and talent models. Those who take three 'real skills' to a new level will be powerfully differentiated in a dynamic & demanding new market.
From her first to final word Andrea takes us on an engaging journey teaching us not only what it means to be fit for the future of work, but practically how to get ourselves in shape. Andrea Clarke’s Future Fit keynote is an essential experience that everyone needs to have.
Andrea’s content is compelling and relevant. I've started to see immediate results from implementing her practical advice. She inspired the cohort to think big, challenge themselves and ensure that we understand our value proposition in order to stay competitive. Andrea's international experience in leadership and coaching is evident in her intuitive facilitation style. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her facilitation or her book to anyone who is eager to ensure their longevity in the fast evolving labour market.
Andrea is an incredible speaker who runs an invigorating workshop. Incredible because I walked out feeling empowered, focused and armed with tools that I could use immediately. Invigorating because it’s always a pleasure to be surrounded by people who bring so much passion in their area of expertise.
Andrea rated 4.04 out of 5 at our national leadership conference held at Macquarie Bank. She shared an impressive and uplifting story with practical takeaways for our members. Andrea’s approachable nature makes her a delight to deal with.
FEW (Financial Executive Women)