Andrea Clarke Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Andrea Clarke
- Andrea Clarke is the author of Future Fit, The Australian Business Book of the Year, 2019.
- Future Fit was a finalist in the UK Business Book of 2020.
- She is a digital education pioneer, routinely delivering learning programs to Bunnings, Lendlease, Austrade, NBN, Future Women and BHP.
- A former television news correspondent, Andrea was based in Washington D.C. for Thomson Reuters, Al Jazeera English & Seven News.
- Was the Communication Director for a US based organisation, working on humanitarian aid programs in Iraq, Jordan, Georgia and Afghanistan.
- She routinely media trains top ASX listed CEO’s and their executive teams.
Topics for Andrea Clarke
- The future of work: Skills that defy disruption
If 2020 gave us a unique window into what people are capable of under a new definition of flexibility, 2022 gives us an extraordinary opportunity to mobilise teams towards transformation. Digital learning pioneer and award-winning author of Future Fit Andrea Clarke brings a candid perspective to the future of work discourse in 2022, proposing ideas to inspire and agitate leaders, as traditional workplace models give way to confronting new rules of engagement.
The need for direction has never been so relevant: as the balance of power tilts to the employee and people demand a workplace that works for them, we find ourselves negotiating an entirely new approach to knowledge-based work. Andrea explores an updated perspective on our relationship with tools, time & talent and shares the three skills that will be powerful differentiators in a dynamic and demanding new era.
Testimonials for Andrea Clarke
From her first to final word Andrea takes us on an engaging journey teaching us not only what it means to be fit for the future of work, but practically how to get ourselves in shape. Andrea Clarke’s Future Fit keynote is an essential experience that everyone needs to have.
Andrea’s content is compelling and relevant. I've started to see immediate results from implementing her practical advice. She inspired the cohort to think big, challenge themselves and ensure that we understand our value proposition in order to stay competitive. Andrea's international experience in leadership and coaching is evident in her intuitive facilitation style. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her facilitation or her book to anyone who is eager to ensure their longevity in the fast evolving labour market.
Andrea is an incredible speaker who runs an invigorating workshop. Incredible because I walked out feeling empowered, focused and armed with tools that I could use immediately. Invigorating because it’s always a pleasure to be surrounded by people who bring so much passion in their area of expertise.
Andrea rated 4.04 out of 5 at our national leadership conference held at Macquarie Bank. She shared an impressive and uplifting story with practical takeaways for our members. Andrea’s approachable nature makes her a delight to deal with.
FEW (Financial Executive Women)