Ali Clarke Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Ali Clarke
- Ali Clarke is a proven performer in radio, television, print and social media and an accomplished MC, speaker and facilitator.
- She has been doing breakfast radio in Adelaide for over 20 years.
- Ali Clarke has had Number One rating shows on three different networks, and is currently at MIX102.3.
- Ali also writes a column for Indaily.
- Ali Clarke is an ambassador for The Hutt Street Centre and Volunteering SA and NT and loves watching sport.
Topics for Ali Clarke
- Master of ceremonies
- What glass ceiling?
- Waking up at 4am and still being happy
- Balancing mastitis and the media
- Living with disability
- How to end up on a billboard … by accident
Testimonials for Ali Clarke
Ali Clarke was fantastic as the Master of Ceremonies for our corporate Awards Luncheon. We have been using Ali as our MC for a few years now and highly recommend her. Ali has a great presence on stage, kept our event on track and also had our audience laughing at her water jokes. Ali is always professional running through every aspect of the event prior to the day and arriving early on the day to go through any last minute changes. With so many variables in an awards presentation, Ali easily adapts to what’s happening on stage and keeps everything on track. Your MC is the face of your event and we couldn’t ask for a more professional, well spoken, well presented MC. Ali Clarke is an exceptional Master of Ceremonies, we highly recommend her!
Water Industry Alliance
Clearly talented, communication style in video production hit the mark as described in brief.
Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
Ali Clarke was the perfect choice of MC for our Awards Dinner. She was warm, open and friendly and quickly created a rapport with guests and speakers alike. We could not have been happier with Ali and will definitely be using her again for future events.
Department of State Development
Ali Clarke did an exceptional job as Master of Ceremonies for our Awards Ceremony. Ali was professional and engaging keeping our event running to time whilst also connecting with the guests with her warmth and humour. We would highly recommend Ali to host any event.
Water Industry Alliance
Ali Clarke was excellent as the Master of Ceremonies for our Awards Ceremony. She was professional, personable, spoke really well and despite several changes to our running order, kept the event on track and on time! We received lots of compliments on the day regarding Ali with requests for her to come back and do it again next year!
Water Industry Alliance Inc.