- Ali’s survived a decade of early mornings in the cut throat world of Breakfast Radio.
- She writes a weekly profiled column for The Advertiser on everything from politics to the perils of grocery shopping at self-service checkouts.
- She is a columnist for SA Kids where she calls on her experience in trying to juggle a busy working life with wrangling her small children.
- She is a former panelist on Skynews Friday Night Live.
- Ali’s wealth of experience, professional approach and sense of humour makes her one of Adelaide’s most popular presenters and MCs.
- Master of Ceremonies
- What Glass ceiling?
- Waking up at 4am and still being happy
- Balancing mastitis and the media
- Living with disability
- How to end up on a billboard … by accident
Ali Clarke was fantastic as the Master of Ceremonies for our corporate Awards Luncheon. We have been using Ali as our MC for a few years now and highly recommend her. Ali has a great presence on stage, kept our event on track and also had our audience laughing at her water jokes. Ali is always professional running through every aspect of the event prior to the day and arriving early on the day to go through any last minute changes. With so many variables in an awards presentation, Ali easily adapts to what’s happening on stage and keeps everything on track. Your MC is the face of your event and we couldn’t ask for a more professional, well spoken, well presented MC. Ali Clarke is an exceptional Master of Ceremonies, we highly recommend her!
Water Industry Alliance
Clearly talented, communication style in video production hit the mark as described in brief.
Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
Ali was the perfect choice of MC for our Awards Dinner. She was warm, open and friendly and quickly created a rapport with guests and speakers alike. We could not have been happier with Ali and will definitely be using her again for future events.
Department of State Development
Ali Clarke did an exceptional job as Master of Ceremonies for our Awards Ceremony. Ali was professional and engaging keeping our event running to time whilst also connecting with the guests with her warmth and humour. We would highly recommend Ali to host any event.
Water Industry Alliance
Ali Clarke was excellent as the Master of Ceremonies for our Awards Ceremony. She was professional, personable, spoke really well and despite several changes to our running order, kept the event on track and on time! We received lots of compliments on the day regarding Ali with requests for her to come back and do it again next year!
Water Industry Alliance Inc.