- The Hon Alexander Downer AC was a former Australian High Commissioner in London.
- With a wealth of experience, he presents to business and community groups on a wide range of topics.
- Retired from politics in 2008 after an amazing 24 years.
- He has been at the forefront of Australian Foreign Policy in some very turbulent and also progressive times.
- A gifted orator with a wonderful sense of humour, he delivers formal keynote addresses and After Dinner speeches with his personal anecdotes gathered from around the World.
- Topics include:
- Trump vs. the World
- Brexit and its implications for Australian Businesses
- China – threat or opportunity?
- Russia – are they playing in our backyard?
- Australia’s security and lessons learnt from overseas
Fantastic session, Alexander was a highlight and was really engaging.
Association of Corporate Counsel Australia