- Alexa Towersey is the Founder of Creating Curves, her signature female focused weight training program.
- Has completed a half ironman and qualified for the 70.3 Ironman World Championships (on a broken foot); and was the first female Gym Jones Fully Certified Instructor in Australia, and only the second female worldwide.
- Her celebrity client list includes Julia Michaels, Delta Goodrem, Kris Smith, Guy Sebastian, Shannon Noll, Mark Beretta, Scott Tweedie, Renae Ayris, Tegan Martin, Pia Miller, Laura Dundovic, Emma Rose, Madi Edwards, Olivia Phyland and Georgia Gibbs.
- The ‘go-to’ fitness authority, Alexa has featured on Weekend Today, and as the host of Maxim Fitness TV, Maxim Magazine and Strong Fitness Magazine.
- Is a passionate advocate for mental health including speaking at Brown Foreman, Live Nation, Google, the Gold Industry Group and the Citigroup Women of Power Series, and opening for US-based Suicide Prevention Crusader Kevin Hines.
- Breaking Mental Health Stigma
Breaking the stigma around mental health and advocating for our mental and physical fitness.
- LIVIN Wellness PresentationAmbassador for mental health charity LIVIN and delivers the LIVIN Well presentation for schools, sports club and rural communities.
- Overcoming adversity and building resilience.
- "I’m fine” - Our biggest daily lie.