Alan Kohler Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Alan Kohler
- Alan Kohler has been a financial journalist for 52 years.
- Alan Kohler became Chanticleer columnist for the Australian Financial Review in 1979 and was appointed editor of that newspaper in 1985.
- Alan Kohler joined the ABC’s 7.30 Report as its economics and business correspondent in 1995.
- Alan Kohler moved from the 7.30 Report to presenting finance on ABC News in 2002.
- In 2005 Alan Kohler created Eureka Report, and Business Spectator in 2007.
- In 2016 Alan Kohler launched The Constant Investor, which was sold to Investsmart Group in 2018.
- Alan Kohler is currently editor in chief of Eureka Report, finance presenter on ABC News and columnist for The New Daily.
Topics for Alan Kohler
- The Economy
- Business Reporting