Adam Cheyer Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Adam Cheyer
- Adam Cheyer is the director of Engineering at Apple in the iPhone/iOS Group.
- He is the founding Member of Change.org.
- Adam Cheyer is the co-founder and VP at Siri.
Topics for Adam Cheyer
- The future of artificial intelligence and business
The last five years have seen breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence(AI) at an unprecedented rate, with a host of new systems and applications emerging that go far beyond what was possible only a decade ago. Voice commands can now be used to perform actions and retrieve information using a conversational tone across a multiple of devices. Self-driving cars are a reality for commuters on the highway. With continuous and accelerating improvements in AI, this talk will address new ways of thinking about AI and ways to prepare your business for the continuing AI revolution.
- "Hey Siri" - A founding story
In this presentation Adam Cheyer talks about the birth of Siri, from idea, to inception, to Apple’s acquisition and implementation of it into the iPhone in 2010. Siri’s story is a fascinating one that not many people know about. For example, did you know that Adam first built a Siri-like system in 1993 before the world wide web was even launched? And that it operated on a tablet-like PC? But it wasn’t until Apple’s release of the iPhone 18 years later in 2007 that Adam knew it was the right time to take Siri from a hobby to the world.
- How to build a successful startup - Lessons from the founder of Siri, Inc.
- Adam Cheyer discusses the lessons he learned while building each of his startups and how he took them from idea to execution. He talks through vital questions in building a startup, such as: how to know when it’s the right time to take an idea from hobby to startup; how to choose the right environment to work; how to pick the right goals that will lead to success; and, how to visualize what success means to you. Learn how to build a successful startup from the founder of Siri.
- "I can help with that": The future of intelligent interface agents
- We are in the midst of a technological boom of intelligent interface agents. AI agents like Siri, OK Google, Cortana, and Alexa will soon be integrated into many of our electronic devices expanding what is known as the Internet of Things (IoT). In this talk Adam Cheyer discusses the implications of AI interface agents, and their integration into industries such as, financial trading, healthcare, marketing, and customer service, including smart homes and smart cars. This talk also touches on Adam’s newest AI agent, Viv (what many are calling the next Siri). In the future we will see Viv, Siri, and other AI agents integrated more seamlessly into businesses and particularly into our daily lives.
Testimonials for Adam Cheyer
Adam Cheyer presented to 700 of our top IT clients. They had a great experience as he explained the past present and future of AI. Adam was funny, engaging and even did an incredible magic trick that we still can't figure out.
Nýherji (IBM spinoff)