Adam Axford Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Adam Axford
- Adam Axford has been an entrepreneur since age 12. Never once bound by conventional employment.
- He is a magician/mentalist – psychological influence, predictions, sleight of hand. 15 years of professional experience across 15 countries.
- A wordsmith – a fascination with wordplay expressed through poetic pieces which add a deeper meaning to the “tricks” and experiments.
- A filmmaker since 2011, Adam has consistently created short films focussed around magic and language. Some of these are presented during live shows.
Topics for Adam Axford
- AWESTRUCK: Connecting curiosity through awe & wonder
Show / interactive presentation
Why is wonder so elusive, where can we find it and how does it impact our creativity, connections and well-being?
AWESTRUCK unpacks the power of awe & wonder, why we need it and how to experience more of it in our daily lives.
Akin to a fresh set of lenses and a new perspective, AWESTRUCK explores tools we can use daily to transform our experience and extract magic from the moment.
- Increase creative capacity.
- Restore passion and purpose.
- Establish sincere connections.
- Reframe trauma.
- Realise one’s potential.
With custom video clips, a mystery package and moments which actively involve the entire room, AWESTRUCK offers an artful exploration of awe & wonder that delivers just that – moments which connect, inspire and blow our minds wide open.
- The EnvironMENTALIST show
Exploring ideas of sustainability and conservation in a positive light, Adam creates visual illusions and mental mind-blowers to inspire his audience about important issues in a fun, relatable manner.
- Virtually impossible virtual show
This fully interactive online show has been celebrated internationally from the likes of Google, Amazon, Cisco & Adobe. Encouraging group participation and collective decisions, the show mixes visual illusions and psychological experiments, building to (virtually) impossible moments.
Testimonials for Adam Axford
Adam is more than a magician, he is a creator of change.
Environmental Citizen of the Year 2019
Just wanted to formally say a massive thank you again for such a spectacular show! I can say on the behalf of the team and the EY participants/attendees, we were all magically astonished and fascinated by your incredible talents. What a way to end our Learning Expo! We cannot thank you enough – it really was something different and helped connect our colleagues during these virtual times. Thanks so much Adam, you are a real master.
Ernst & Young
The feedback has been absolutely fabulous with many of us still trying to figure out how you do it. By far the most entertaining hour of the day.