Wendy Harmer Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Wendy Harmer
- Wendy Harmer is a journalist, columnist, radio broadcaster, TV host, playwright and comic performer.
- A former political journalist, Wendy forged a career in comedy at the Edinburgh Festival, London’s West End and on stages in Ireland, the US and all over Australia.
- A pioneer of women in media, she had her own show on ABC TV, The Big Gig and was part of the highly rated 2Day FM morning crew for 11 years.
- She is the author of over 30 books, columnist of many magazines and newspapers and is the Editor in Chief of The Hoopla, her own site for women.
- She is currently on ABC Radio Sydney's morning radio program.
Topics for Wendy Harmer
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Wendy Harmer
A comic encyclopaedia
See her... appreciate how good she really is
Time Out London
Sydney Morning Herald
Fluent, impromptu wit
The National Times
Bite and brilliant warmth
On the new frontier of feminist humour
The Sun News Pictorial
Outrageous, irreverent and consistently challenging
Hilarious...a warmth and sense of comic timing which puts her far ahead of the rest
Australia's Queen of Comedy
The Melbourne Times
Wendy Harmer just keeps getting better
The Melbourne Herald