Tsedal Neeley Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tsedal Neeley
- Tsedal Neeley holds a Ph.D. from Stanford University in Management Science and Engineering, specializing in Work, Technology and Organizations.
- Tsedal serves the Board of Directors of Brightcove, Brown Capital Management, Harvard Business Publishing, Partnership Inc, and Rakuten People & Culture Lab Advisory Board.
- Her bestselling book Remote Work Revolution: Succeeding from Anywhere provides best practices for remote-hybrid workers and leaders to perform at the highest levels in their organisations.
- Her 2022 co-authored book, The Digital Mindset: What It Really Takes to Thrive in the Age of Data, Algorithms, and AI helps companies and leaders see, think, and act in new ways.
Topics for Tsedal Neeley
- It’s about leading a global and digital inclusive organization
- Remote work revolution
- The language of global success
- Digital transformation
- Diversity, inclusion, and your business