- Trevor Gillmeister is an Australian former rugby league player.
- Currently Assistant Coach of the Australian Kangaroos and the Queensland Women's State of Origin team.
- Received the Australian Sports Medal for his contribution to Australia’s International standing in the sport of Rugby League.
- Was selected in the best Queensland team of 25 years of State of Origin history.
- During his playing days Gillmeister played for the Sydney Roosters, Brisbane Broncos, Penrith Panthers and the South Queensland Crushers as well as representing Queensland and Australia. He played at Second Row and was known as 'The Axe' because of his punishing tackles.
Trevor Gillmeister was a great speaker for the annual AHA (NT) President's lunch with entertaining stories from his playing days. As a highly anticipated event each year and a predominantly male crowd from the Hospitality industry Gilly was a great choice and fitted in well with the Darwin crowd, I would highly recommend him for corporate functions.
Australian Hotels Assoc NT
Trevor was absolutely fantastic and suited our audience perfectly. They were able to relate to his down to earth attitude and could relate to his football experiences with their work experiences. Can highly recommend him.
Brisbane City Works
Gilly was great, he really related well to the audience and spoke well. He moved his talk about to reflect the occasion (apprentices), as well as some humorous insight to his own personal experiences. All enjoyed it. Gilly is a real down to earth bloke and easy to talk to, He took time to speak to people and share his stories, one on one during the evening. Great night!!
BMA Blackwater Mine
Trevor was a Gem; had all in attendance hanging off every word. Told some great stories and told them well.
Trevor Gillmeister was an excellent guest speaker, he was extremely personably and very down to earth; his interview with Warren Boland kept our customer and suppliers entertainment over lunch prior to the big race.