Tracey Curro Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tracey Curro
- Tracey Curro is a former 60 Minutes reporter, an Al Gore Climate Change Ambassador, and a Queensland University of Technology Outstanding Alumnus.
- An accomplished businesswoman and corporate communication expert, Tracey has over 20 years experience as a journalist, producer and presenter in mainstream media.
- Tracey was a feature contributor to Australian Women's Weekly magazine for many years and since her mother's death from ovarian cancer, has been a passionate ambassador for the Women's Cancer Foundation.
- Now a Principal Consultant at SHK, she conducts executive search and recruitment in the areas of corporate communication and external relations.
- Tracey is highly regarded as an MC and facilitator of business meetings and panel discussions. With her strong journalism background and experience in small business and corporate marketing-communications, Tracey brings an ability to handle information and issues, and engage with diverse audiences and stakeholders, across a wide range of sectors.
Topics for Tracey Curro
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Tracey Curro
Tracey was great. She related well with our other speakers, did a great job as MC and interacted well with the audience.
We have worked with Tracey before & she delivered a very professional & polished performance yet again. This was delivered despite a very short lead time for her script. She is also a pleasure to work with pre-event.
Tracey Curro was terrific as MC. She didn't just 'read a script', but injected her personality into it, and added a 'natural' element to the role. Even some last minute changes that we tossed to her while she was on stage did not phase her...she just 'went with the flow', and truly shared the night with the audience. She even turned a couple of minor hiccups to her advantage, and had the audience right there with her. So many people came up to me at the end of the night and commented on how much they'd enjoyed her.
Tracey was an excellent facilitator/MC. It was clear that Tracey had prepared prior to the seminar and had effectively utilised the materials we provided. She demonstrated a solid knowledge of the Best Employers study and the associated issues and 'hot topics'. As such, she was able to ask the presenting CEOs relevant and interesting questions that were aligned with the audience.
Excellent – Outstanding – fantastic – amazing. Tracey was everything and a lot more than I hoped for. She had the attention of the whole auditorium from the moment she entered the room until the time she left, and with a group of 14 and 15 year olds, this is no mean feat. She was extremely professional and the girls have commented on how they appreciated the way Tracey treated tem with respect and not like they were ‘a bunch of school kids.’ Running the question time like a Press Conference involved all the girls and ensured they remained attentive. Our girls have also commented on how detailed Tracey’s responses were and how she took the time to answer everyone’s questions in detail. The experiences shared by Tracey were entertaining and informative, for students and teachers alike. We were especially impressed that Tracey stayed around until everyone had the chance to ask a question. Overall, this was a great opportunity for our girls and I know they have learnt a myriad of things from Tracey that could not be taught in a normal classroom lesson. For this I whole heartedly thank Tracey. After Tracey left, the girls were buzzing and found it hard to settle in the afternoon classes as they had so many ideas and questions running through their minds. This is a real tribute to Tracey.