Tom Berger Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tom Berger
- Tom Berger has been a full time performer for over 25 years, so you know you are getting an audience tested experience that guests will rave about for days.
- He blends perception, humour, psychology and influence in his one-man show.
- Tom Berger appears to do the impossible, anything from speed reading people and revealing their thoughts, to priming and predicting behaviour of random audience members with incredible accuracy.
- A human lie detector too. In The Lying Game, Tom Berger asks audience members to attempt to lie to him and get away with it. One by one the cues that give them away are shown to the audience. You've got to experience it to believe it.
Topics for Tom Berger
- Mind games
- A highly interactive fun and jaw dropping show which stuns guests and has them talking for days
- Equally impressive for 9 people or 900 people, it's a low tech high impact experience. A microphone, table and flipchart is all that is required
- Speed reading people combined with subliminal persuasion allows Tom to appear to do the impossible; he can tell when you're lying, he can tell what you're thinking and he can tell what you're going to do before you do it
- Keynote: The buying brain - Persuading people To say YES
- How are we persuaded to say YES when presented with a range products and services?
- In his keynote, Tom Berger uses his 25 plus years experience as a persuasion and people reading expert combined with the latest neuroscience studies, to teach you how to appeal to the decision making part of the brain—the unconscious Limbic Brain.
- Studies show that most of our decision making happens at an unconscious level, yet most marketing and advertising tries to appeal to the rational logical brain.
- The Buying Brain is an infotainment experience—it combines content and entertainment into an interactive memorable experience.
- Whether you want more persuasion techniques for your sales people, or whether you're not interested in sales but want to learn to spot a lie or speed read a person, or whether you want both aspects, the presentation is customised for you.
- The infotainment aspect to the keynote makes it highly effective as a closer to your conference, or as an early morning opener, when you need to add punch to the day.
In this keynote you'll discover
- How the brain compares and decides at a subconscious level, and you'll learn how to appeal to it using proven psychological and visual techniques developed by Tom over many years and thousands of performances. You'll learn to influence people so that they are more likely to say YES to you.
- Learn quick techniques to speed read people, how to pick up on non-verbal buying signals as well as how to project and trust and confidence, so that people are more likely to want to do business with you. Non-verbals are generated by the unconscious brain too, and here you'll learn how to detect a lie and speed read people. This keynote is interspersed with interactive punchy entertainment which is not only fun and mind-blowing, but also highlights important techniques.
Testimonials for Tom Berger
Tom Berger was unbelievably talented. Everyone in the room was quite simply in awe of him! We wish he could have been on stage longer for us! He would be a fabulous addition to any conference or event.
ABB Australia Pty Ltd
Most entertaining to enhance a relaxed dinner after a busy technical day at an engineering Forum.
Outstanding! Tom Berger had our guests captivated for the duration of his performance. Not only was it entertaining but he gave valuable tips our guests could take away and use every day.
Australian Trucking Association
The 400 Dinner attendees are still mesmerized by Tom Berger's powers.
Leagues Clubs Australia Ltd.
His mind games were brilliant and left the crowd in amazement
Would highly recommend Tom Berger’s presentation to any conference organiser who wanted to just blow their delegates away. I would have no hesitation recommending him to any conference looking for 'something different'.
LWP Property Group Pty Ltd
Tom Berger is the most astounding presenter we have ever seen. To the end of the conference, there were people who just absolutely would not believe that his act wasn’t set up beforehand. Our delegates have never seen anything like it and I imagine would be unlikely to again, unless we get him back at future events! (which is something we would consider for the future). I would highly recommend Tom’s presentation to any conference organiser who wanted to just blow their delegates away. He’s amazing, and I’m so glad we had the opportunity to see his presentation.
Natalie O'Driscoll, CTIQ
Tom Berger's act - which is hardly a word that does it justice - had the audience mesmerised. Initial thoughts that his perceptions were pre-planned set-ups quickly gave way to genuine astonishment as he methodically displayed his phenomenal talents. Our room was filled with some of the most successful salesmen in the country and they were all genuinely in awe of Tom's talents, while his genial, affable nature endeared him to even the most sceptical. Tom was a delight to work with and I would have no hesitation recommending him to any conference looking for 'something different.' If I was a movie critic I would emboss Tom's poster with Entertaining, Engrossing and Enlightening. Five Stars!
Andrew Ellis, Suzuki Australia.
We chose Tom Berger as we hoped he would provide an icebreaker for a large group of people, many of whom had not met each other before. We really did not know what to expect as Tom did not give much away prior to his performance however he certainly overachieved our expectations. The Healthscope audience are still trying to work out how on earth he did what he did with people he had NEVER laid eyes on - we suspect it is something they will never forget. An astounding and brilliant performance.
Feedback from our attendees rated Tom Berger's Key Note Presentation as 4.5.
Rating is 1-5, 5 being the highest. With some of our members identifying Tom's Presentation as the most valuable aspect of the program. Of great appreciation too, to us as organisers and to our members, was Tom's willingness to stay around after his presentation and talk to attendees. Entertainment the night before was fabulous, with Tom having everyone spell bound. The intrigue and mystery, of what he did and how he did it, made for a fabulous 'x-factor' to our themed event. We even appreciated Tom's friendliness to stay around after the event and mingle amongst our guests.
Owners Corp, VIC
Tom Berger was an amazing presenter.
He entertained and fascinated our audience at our Gala Dinner. His interactive style had everyone immersed in the mystique of his presentation. He was the topic of conversation for the remainder of the conference. I would gladly recommend him to other corporate clients.
AXA Financial Services
Tom Berger was an exceptional presenter.
He had the participants at the dinner function mesmerised. People were still buzzing with excitement about his performance the next morning. In an evaluation of the entire training program, one participant commented that Tom Berger's presentation was a 'life changing experience'.
Tom Berger is an amazingly gifted presenter. He was able to capture the attention and interest of all of the staff across both days. The sessions are still being talked about weeks later. Staff also gained a better understanding of the need to reflect on their own communication styles and the importance of taking the time to not only listen to what people are saying but observe their body language. A huge Thank You to Thomas from Supported Housing Inc.
People are still talking about your show.
Pharmacia & Upjohn
Everyone is still talking about you to this day.
Staff have been buzzing about you all week.
Bank of New Zealand
...guests were transfixed by your abilities.
Sydney Morning Herald
Your performance was beyond entertaining...
Thredbo Alpine Village
You are a showstopper!
All my guests have commented about how much they enjoyed your work.
National Australia Bank
Thank you for the fantastic show you did last week. It was absolutely brilliant!
Tom Berger was an exceptional presenter. He had the participants at the dinner function mesmerized. People were still buzzing with excitement about his performance the next morning. In an evaluation of the entire training program, one participant commented that Tom Berger's presentation was a 'life changing experience.
Tom Berger was fantastic. He adapted his show to make it very relevant to our audience. He had the crowd mesmerised and a little shocked by his abilities.
Tasmania Cricket Association
Excellent…Tom Berger was fantastic - absolutely amazing. His interaction with the whole group was fantastic. I would not hesitate for one minute to recommend him to anybody. You can not only quote me - but anybody considering Tom is quite welcome to ring me to get more information.
Dunlop Foams Australia
Absolutely brilliant and amazing!
Excellent. Absolutely mind blowing! Tom Berger captivated the audience from start to finish, our guests are still speaking about his performance days later.
All guests were absolutely amazed with Tom Berger's performance and are still talking about it. He was the perfect speaker for our purpose.
Tom Berger was absolutely fantastic. The guests were amazed by his performance; they are still talking about him throughout the office.
Tom Berger was friendly, easy to work with, and very professional. The response from the guests immediately after the performance was - He was great! Great choice of entertainment!
Risk Management Institution of Australasia
Tom Berger exceeded our expectations ...from the opening few minutes he overwhelmingly captured the audience attention and held it for the entire hour that he performed. At the end of a long day it was a very good blend of entertainment, audience participation and learning about human behaviour.
IRIS Financial Group
Tom Berger's presentation was professional, provocative and informative. Staff were raving about it for days after.
Shearer & Ellis
Tom Berger was fantastic - he had the hardest slot of our event to fill, being the morning session after our gala awards night where most of our delegates are tired and still half asleep. He took no time at all to have them all engaged through his unique presentation. We have never had anyone quite like Tom before, and his session was absolutely brilliant. Tom was right up there as one of the best presenters we've had as he was completely professional, was flexible enough to include our key messages in his session and a complete pleasure to deal with.
Very well engaged with the audience, really positive feedback by those who attended. ‘Wow’d the crowd!
The feedback from the event that Tom Berger appeared at has been phenomenal - he really engaged the audience and the topic of his performance really resonated with the audience. A lot of the people there weren't expecting a guest speaker, and not one that would keep them so entertained.