- Tim Gill's presentations identify the strong parallels between the pressures and parameters of life in Antarctica and the business environment.
- Tim has lead and managed teams in high risk and remote locations around the globe. From championship winning yacht racing teams to remote expeditions, Tim has seen teams perform both poorly and successfully within time and high risk parameters.
- Tim has recently returned from Antarctica for the second time, leading, training and coaching small teams on long term projects. Having worked with 60+ specialists from 8 different organizations, Tim's experience will resonate heavily with teams from any field. The demands of living and working with the same people for a long period of time amplified the challenges faced in developing an effective team- Tim will highlight these lessons for you.
- Achieving full engagement from all team members
- Delivering outcomes in high pressure/high risk environments
- Planning for unknown eventualities
- Communicating effectively within the team
- Changing the course of ineffective teams
Tim had really listened to the brief and what was required of him. His examples related really well to the people in the room, he was really engaging and took people on his personal journey with him.
Tim Gill was perfect for our occasion, he was able to pitch his story at our audience in a way that wowed them just like I asked him too.