Thomas A. Kolditz Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Thomas A. Kolditz
- Brigadier Gen. Tom Kolditz shows how extreme life-and-death situations can offer profound lessons for leaders in any setting.
- Gen. Kolditz’s research reveals that the leadership skills and principles evident in dangerous settings also apply to leading in business and everyday life, making this program applicable to both personal and professional success.
- After leading dozens of organizations on 4 continents, and teaching leaders and leadership for 25 years, Tom distills proven techniques he uses regularly to get the job done as a leader.
Topics for Thomas A. Kolditz
- In extremis leadership: Leading as if your life depended on it
- Measure what matters: Innovate with OKRs (objectives and key results)
- Hope is not a method: 40 years of leadership takeaways
- Leaders developing leaders
- Dodging bullets: How to prepare your organization for the next crisis
- Leading by serving: The principles of servant leadership