Swingin' Martinis Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Swingin' Martinis
- The Swingin' Martinis have been performing guises for nearly 20 years.
- They are a classic entertaining, singing, comedy double act that has elements of voluntary and contagious audience participation.
- Their songs range from Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin classics through to the Proclaimers via ABBA and Tom Jones.
- They have entertained audiences from across Australia and throughout New Zealand, Fiji and Hong Kong.
- Major clients include Mercedes Benz, Microsoft, Toshiba, Caltex, QANTAS, AMP, Toyota, McDonalds and Arnotts.
Topics for Swingin' Martinis
- Classic Tunes
With so many years of vocal experience, (both together and individually), The Swingin’ Martinis find joy in the perfect harmony. Whether belting out the big tunes or delivering a laid back crooning classic, The Swingin’ Martinis feel perfectly at home in just about any vocal situation. Song-list may include:- Sway, Fly me to the moon, That’s Amore, Save the last dance for me, Summer Wind, That’s Life, Copa Cabana, Beyond The Sea, New York, New York, Viva Las Vegas, Delilah, Love & Marriage, I go to Rio, Makin’ Whoopee, Big Spender, I get a kick out of you etc. The Swingin’ Martinis can customize their song-list to suit the audiences demographic, perhaps even starting the set as a standard show before introducing more up-tempo songs from different eras.
- Interactive Comedy
The Swingin’ Martinis know that every Crowd is different, it is for this very reason that the boys allow the client to decide how much audience interaction may be required for their particular function. Audience participation for the most part includes silly dancing (‘Y.M.C.A’ with appropriate Hats, ‘New York’ Kicks with Feathers etc.) The show is never inappropriate or offensive to it’s volunteers.
Simply choose one of the Three options:
- Please just sing with some light banter
- Please sing with comedic banter and occasional participation.
- Go nuts and involve as many guests in the show as possible! (our personal favourite!)
- These options can also be changed DURING the event if required by the client.
- Themed Events
The ‘Swingin’ Martinis don’t mind slipping out of their Tuxedo’s every now and again to dress in any costume your event may require!
Be it a ‘James Bond’ function, a ‘60’s shindig’ or even a ‘Pirate’ theme, The Swingin’ Martinis will do their best to accommodate you!
The most ‘Far Out’ request the boys have accepted was a ‘Priscilla, Queen of the desert’ night at Uluru!
This option is often requested when a conference requires entertainment for 2 or more nights.
Example:- The opening night may require The Martinis to perform for the welcome dinner, the next night of the conference may involve a 60’s night around the pool. Anything is possible!