Susan McLean Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Susan McLean
- Australian TV, radio and print media's go-to-person for all stories involving technology. Susan is quoted in the media most weeks of the year in some capacity. She has appeared on every major TV news, current affairs and morning shows in Australia.
- Author of the best-selling book Sexts Texts and Selfies: How to Keep Your Child Safe in Digital Space (Penguin, 2014).
- Author of the parent resource DET Victoria Bully Stoppers Program.
- Author of several Cybersafety policies including Netball Vic, WA Sports Federation, AFL Country and Karting Victoria.
- The only independent advisor to the Federal Government Cybersafety Working Group.
- Tertiary qualifications in the area of cybersafety from USA and UK.
Topics for Susan McLean
- Keynote presentation tailored to audience
- After dinner speaker
- Consultant and author of policy
- Cybersafety , cyberbulling, sexting, sex predators, problematic internet use
- What kids are doing online
- All the latest apps and sites
- How to be safe online
- Safe use of social media
- Legal issues, the law, duty of care for schools/organisation policy inclusions
Testimonials for Susan McLean
What Susan McLean does not know about cybersafety is not worth knowing.
Dr Michael Carr-Gregg Adolescent Psychologist
Without doubt the best keynote speaker I have heard, I never tire of listening to Susan
Teacher/delegate eSmart School Teacher PD day
A worthwhile investment! The material presented by Susan was realistic and user friendly. She managed to connect with her various audiences (students, staff and parents) and presented age appropriate material that sent a strong message about the positives and negatives of our cyber world. In the future All Saints’ College intends to build on the relationship we have made with this quality presenter
ASC, Ms H Aguiar, Dean of Students
She has always presented in an engaging and dynamic manner with up to the minute observations and patterns pertaining to cyber safety and young people. .....I would recommend Susan Mclean as she is a passionate and articulate advocate for improving the cyber safety of young people in our schools.
Senior Program Officer DEECDVic SMR
Thanks so much for your amazing presentation at the seminar last week & also at the eSmart day a few weeks back. Our minds are still buzzing with aspects we want to follow up.
Chris Callinan Senior Teacher Wellbeing St. Monica’s Epping