Su-Yen Wong Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Su-Yen Wong
- Su-Yen Wong is an internationally recognised thought leader, professional speaker and board director.
- Su-Yen Wong is also a highly-rated guest lecturer and visiting expert at programs and seminars conducted by universities around the world.
- Su-Yen Wong currently serves on the Boards of several public, private, and not-for-profit organisations. She is Chairperson, Nera Telecommunications, and Independent Director at Yoma Strategic Holdings, MediaCorp, NTUC First Campus, and CPA Australia.
- Previously, Su-Yen was Chief Executive Officer of the Human Capital Leadership Institute; Chairperson (Singapore) for Marsh & McLennan Companies; Senior Partner and Managing Director, Southeast Asia at Mercer; and Asia Managing Partner for the Communications, Information & Entertainment practice at Oliver Wyman.
- Su-Yen is a Fellow and member of the Governing Council of the Singapore Institute of Directors, and is an active member of Women Corporate Directors, and the Young Presidents’ Organization.
Topics for Su-Yen Wong
- The future of work
Reinventing individuals, organizations, and societies.
- Leadership in an Asian century
Developing future-ready global leaders.
- Human capital 2.0
Building a competitive advantage in the new world of work.
- Diversity at the top
Navigating the Board and C-suite.
Testimonials for Su-Yen Wong
Her passion for the subject of leadership was evident as she addressed questions from the audience and shared her thoughts on how to navigate the workplace as a future leader. Considered a human capital influence across ASEAN, we were privileged to hear from Su-yen.
Partner & CEO
Su-Yen's session was considered by most attendees as the highlight of the whole event. It was informative, engaging and very relevent to the audience. I'd highly recommend Su-Yen as a speaker on any topic related to the future of people, work and business.
Senior Director, Workplace Strategies
CBRE, Asia Pacific