- Stephen Tjoa has over three-decades of human capital experience in the professional services industry after having retired from a global Big Four firm, KPMG, as a Partner and HR leader for the Singapore firm.
- Possesses both consulting, strategic and operational experience in the talent agenda, especially in identifying unique interventions in the employee lifecycle and optimizing the employee experience.
- His strength lies in the development and delivery of people and transformational solutions, with a specific emphasis on the recruitment, development, management and retention of talent.
- Has served in not-for-profit advisory boards for the Singapore Chinese Orchestra, the Chinese Development Assistance Council, the Employer Alliance Group, and as Chairman of the Singapore Polytechnic Business School Advisory Board.
- Preserving dignity, diversity and development in the era of disruption and digitization
- Practical insights on the employee life-cycle, people agenda and future trends in HR
- Building trust, purpose and values based people culture for human potential organisations
He is highly respected for his professionalism, tenacity, great interpersonal skills and a strong passion to drive excellence.
Intel Wise Group
Stephen is an inspirational professional of people and leadership development.
CPA Australia, Singapore
Stephen is one of the most open-minded professionals…stems from his innate ability to relate to people of all ages or backgrounds.
Multigenerational Workforce Dynamics
Not only has great technical skills in HR management and leadership development, but is also capable of providing solid business insights.
Stephen brings a rare blend of forward thinking, technical excellence and a common sense approach to his leadership.
Chief Talent Officer, Global Head of People
Prescient Healthcare Group