Stephen Long Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Stephen Long
- Stephen Long is the ABC's Economics Correspondent and a journalist with more than 22 years experience.
- For the past five years he has worked with the ABC, first as National Finance Correspondent, then as Economics Correspondent, providing reports and analysis for various outlets including AM, PM, The World Today and ABC TV's Four Corners, Lateline and Lateline Business.
- He came to the ABC after seven years as a senior reporter and columnist on the Australian Financial Review where he covered industrial relations, labour market economics and the changing nature of work. He has also worked for The Sydney Morning Herald and AAP; and as managing editor of a specialist business publisher.
- He has twice won a Citigroup Award for Economic and Financial Journalism and, in 2007 and 2008; he was a finalist in the prestigious Walkley Awards for Journalism.
Topics for Stephen Long
- Economics and financial journalism
- Political economy