Stephanie Brantz Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Stephanie Brantz
- Stephanie Brantz has over 20 years of diverse media expertise, including hosting FIFA World Cup shows and ESPN's US Open Tennis program.
- An accomplished athlete, Stephanie represented Queensland in Netball, Basketball, Swimming, and Athletics.
- She is currently Chair of DFAT’s Sports Diplomacy Advisory Council, Deputy Chair on the Board of Football NSW and sits on the SCG Heritage Trust Committee and the organising committee of The Primary Club of Australia.
- A dynamic presence across networks, Stephanie's media career covers Channel 9's Nightline to hosting her program "Trailblazers with Stephanie Brantz" on SEN 1170.
- Also in high demand for corporate MC roles, Stephanie has a wealth of experience in hosting events including awards galas, corporate and sports functions and running business conferences both here and abroad.
Topics for Stephanie Brantz
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Stephanie Brantz
Steph was amazing! Kept us on time and communicated with us when we were running overtime. She delivered on our expectations and went above and beyond for us over the 2 days of the conference.
Master Builders ACT
Stephanie Brantz was a pleasure to work with in the lead up to and delivery of our 3 day conference. Steph managed our delegates with professionalism and sensitivity during the conference and communicated housekeeping and other information with great aplomb. We look forward to opportunities of working with Steph again in the future.
Local Government NSW
Steph did a fantastic job, the panel flowed easily and she was very easy to work and co-ordinate with on the event day.
Blacktown Venue Management Ltd
Amazing MC, great to have her back at our event for the 3rd time. Engages the audience extremely well and really knows how to get the guest speakers talking.
Blacktown Venue Management Ltd
Informed, articulate, fun, interesting.
Gaming Technologies Association
Stephanie was fantastic, ultimate professional.
St Marys Rugby League Club
Stephanie was fabulous! Gorgeous, friendly and captivating, Stephanie spoke with clear confidence and her knowledge on sports and the ‘big race’ added to her ability to hold the attention of guests, which in the past has proved difficult for some. Stephanie, of her own accord, included details of the event, names of our promotional team etc which made for a personalized delivery.
J & J O'Brien Hoteliers Group
Stephanie was very professional & totally easy to deal with in the lead up to the event. Her performance on the day was perfect. She controlled a loud, & raucous rugby luncheon crowd of 400 as well as anyone could have; her MC role was delivered brilliantly, and she approached the interviews & quiz section with a journalistic mindset that generated extremely interesting content to be garnered from our guests. Feedback has been awesome, with many saying this was the best rugby lunch they had ever attended, and that’s saying something, as this was a hardened group of lunching veterans!