- Simon Madden is a former AFL footballer who played 378 games for Essendon
- Madden won Essendon's best and fairest four times and was an all Australian three times
- Madden is a member of both Essendon's and the AFL's Hall of Fame
- After retirement, Madden was the president of the AFL Players Association from 1985 until 1989
- Madden is also a successful businessman and expert on improving the employees within an organisation
- A great story teller with many humorous anecdotes to share
- Leadership and Management - Do You Know the Difference?
- Developing a Culture of Success in Your Business
- Winning Teamwork - Do You Have It? Can You Get it?
- A Healthy Employee is a Productive Employee
- Engaging Your Workforce for Better Productivity
- Every Employee can be a Sales Person
- Business Clarity in the Information Overload Age
- Raison D'etre - Your Reason to Be in Business
- Real Communication - Cutting Through the Fog, Haze and Chatter
Very genuine and friendly.
Stephen Robertson, Municipal Works Officers Association
“On behalf of the Victoria Police, Special Operations Group (S.O.G.), I wish to take this opportunity to formally express our gratitude for your outstanding and thought provoking presentation to the S.O.G. Your vast knowledge, credibility and experience in effectively leading and maintaining high performing teams came to the fore during your presentation”
Geoff Alway, Superintendent Protective Security Division, Victoria Police
"Thank you for your participation, the day was by all counts a great success. Your contribution was outstanding, entertaining and unforgettable. Many guests commented on how terrific you were so on behalf of SEG, Toccolan and Heartwell, 'Thank You' once again for your time and your efforts, it did make a huge difference to the outcome.”
Anna Dragonetti, Events Manager, Sports and Entertainment Group
“I would like to thank you for your involvement in the VWFL Academy, the feedback that I received has been overwhelming. Thanks again for your support.
Debbie Lee, Community Manager, Melbourne Football Club Limited
“As I didn’t have a chance to thank you on the day, just wanted to drop you a line in appreciation of your involvement at our lunch. You were very well received and all had a great day. Speak to you soon regarding other business opportunities. Cheers.”
Peter Lenton, Lenton Financial Management
“Clarity with humour.”
Bruce McAvaney on Simon’s contribution to the book ‘Learning from Legends – AFL
“Great to have you over for the chapter retreat and thanks very much for the quality of your presentation. Recommendation is the sincerest form of thanks and with your permission I would like to recommend you to the other chapters in the regions for any similar gigs they may be running. All the very best with your endeavours, and thanks again.”
Paul Claessen, member of the Entrepreneurs Organisation
“Just a quick note to say thank you very much for your workshop, presentation and after dinner chats over the weekend. The feedback from attendees so far has all been very positive and from my perspective it was a very informative and enjoyable weekend.”
Simon Bairstow, Director, Outdoor World Albany WA