Simon Jones Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Simon Jones
- Simon Jones is GB’s former UK Coach of the Year.
- Simon has a long-standing commitment to high performance. Simon has an international reputation for innovation and high-performance results.
- Simon Jones’ deep knowledge of the ‘what it takes to win’ method, his one-on-one coaching style and his high performing team lessons.
- His mantra is ‘progress not perfection’ and he’s passionate about creating nurturing environments for individuals to grow and perform.
- Simon Jones has attended 4 Olympic Games spanning 20 years.
Topics for Simon Jones
- What it takes to win
A methodology of success, based on target setting, meticulous planning, and knowledge of yours and your competitor’s strength, weaknesses. The business of elite sport – using lessons from business to help sport performance.
- Marginal gains
How to improve performance by taking small, seemingly insignificant steps can add up, create belief, and organisational momentum that are infectious and leads to more great days at work.
- How to manage your emotions and think logically from knowing about your “Chimp"
How understanding some simplified neuroscience helping GB cycling become one of the best cycling nations in history.
- There is an “I” in teams
Simon debunks conventional team building mantra with his individual excellence and team excellence insights and learning from the field.