Sheree Mutton Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sheree Mutton
- Former health and beauty director of The Australian Women's Weekly magazine - the country's most read magazine across print and digital.
- Former journalist at Fairfax Media and broadcast reporter at Fox Sports News.
- Popular lifestyle host at events across Australia including the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival (VAMFF) and Health & Wellbeing Weekend.
- In 2018, she relaunched her own content creation business, Reeton Media, and embarked on a freelance career, writing for 9Honey, 10Daily, News.com.au, Body+Soul, Business Chicks, The Australian Women's Weekly, Women's Health, Mamamia and Kidspot.
- She is a lecturer in journalism at the University of Wollongong.
Topics for Sheree Mutton
- The modern day woman
- Making time for your health
- The media industry
- Magazine publishing
- Lifestyle (beauty, fashion, health and wellbeing)
- Women's health
- Master of Ceremonies