- Performed on two separate occasions for President Bill Clinton and Hilary Rodham Clinton.
- Won numerous awards for his programs for both clients and employees, including The Business Journal's Most Inspiring Business of the Year.
- Published in national print publications such as Newsweek, Sales and Service Excellence, INC., and Entrepreneur Magazine.
- International best-selling books The Brand Who Cried Wolf and Powered by Purpose.
- Creator and host of SucessCast - the internationally syndicated podcast.
- Presented for thousands of people and hundreds of companies from all over the world, including such notable corporations as 3M, AT&T, Corning, The U.S. Treasury, Royal Caribbean; General Motors and many more.
VIRTUAL AND LIVE
- Communicate better.
- Become a stronger leader.
- Build a team that loves the corporate mission and sells with passion
- Improve business and increase sales
- Create a powerful, emotional, one-of-a-kind cult brand. Turn customers into evangelists for life.
- Be a marketing machine.
- Learn how to transform yourself and your organisation into a powerful, emotional brand that employees and customers will want to belong.
Our group was inspired by your presentation in Vegas at VEW on the (CXO) topic. You were truly amazing! We exchanged cards at break and I mentioned our annual meeting that is approaching in November. If you are available, I would love to have you do a 2 hour presentation for our group. If you can’t make it this year, then maybe next. You were very inspiring and I would like to thank you for your passion and your energy!
Scott… No words can express my true heartfelt appreciation for you flying to Cleveland and taking time out of your busy schedule to speak at our annual Safety Conference. Your presentation was amazing! I believe you reached our management team in a significant way. Scott, you are making a positive difference in people’s lives. I believe you have a gift from God and it is clear to me you are using this gift in a very special way.
Safety and Worker’s Compensation