Scott Ainslie Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Scott Ainslie
- Scott Ainslie is an executive manager capable of directing and managing a broad platform of security risk governance strategies in diverse and complex environments.
- He has highly developed facilitation skills for managing and communicating cybersecurity risk frameworks across national, regional, and global arenas.
- Scott has excellent technology experience across enterprise environments addressing both business and government requirements.
- Scott is an innovative and highly motivated security evangelist who exhibits excellent presentation and communication skills. He utilises effective writing techniques in a variety of informal and formal formats.
- Scott leverages a unique personal network across international boundaries traversing intelligence, policing communities, and ISAC-like organisations.
- Scott demonstrates a well-developed leadership style that facilitates and encourages outstanding achievement by individuals and teams to achieve business goals and strategic outcomes.
Topics for Scott Ainslie
- Cybersecurity and associated critical infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Cybersecurity, strategy, and diplomacy